- Make a new folder on your local harddrive for temporary storage of SSTV received images.
- In MMSSTV right mouse click on an image in the "thumbnails of history" screen (open it, if it isn't there in menu "view").
- Choose "assign another folder name..."
- Fill in the path to your new folder
- Again, right mouse click on an image in the "thumbnails of history" screen and activate the following entries: "Auto copy to the another folder" - "Write time stamp in the copied image" and "Copy as JPEG format"
- Download KE5RS FTP Widget (shift click)
- Start FTP Widget and choose "file" - "properties".
- Fill in all the parameters of your hosting provider: FTP adress: ftp.yourftphostadress.com - Username: yourusername - Password: yourpassword - Remote path: eventually an subfolder on the FTP server (for example: /public_html/images/) - Remote port: 21
- Image Name Prefix: image - History images: 3 (depending on your template) - Delete original images: only if you want to delete the images on your local harddrive
- Local Drive And Directory Path: Choose the path to the folder you assigned in MMSSTV as the "Auto copy to the another folder..."
- More Options: Command delay: leave it default 0,5 (or try 0 for more speed if possible) - Use DELETE command: activate.
- Click the "save" button to close this window.
- To start FTP widget, choose the menu "file" and activate "scanning - F3"
- Optionally choose menu "band" to upload an "online status GIF" to the webserver. Don't forget to choose "none" when you stop receiving SSTV.
Sub-forum over SSTV
- Tjalling PE1RQM
- Forum beheerder
- Berichten: 1084
- Lid geworden op: 09 feb 2007, 22:13
- Roepletters: PE1RQM
- Locatie: Leusden
Setup SSTVcam - Instructions for MMSSTV 1.11G and KE5RS FTP Widget
Wie is er online
Gebruikers op dit forum: Geen geregistreerde gebruikers en 1 gast